It’s time to start collecting all of your toilet paper rolls so you can begin to create this fun and easy toilet paper roll valentine bee with your child.
One of the things I love about creating paper crafts is that they are cheap and usually most of the supplies are in hand. My toddlers love to play and practice cutting with paper so this one perfect craft.
- Empty Toilet Paper Rolls
- Yellow, Red, Pink, and Black Construction Paper
- Craft Eyes
- Craft Pom Poms
- Black Pipe Cleaner
- Paint Pens or Markers
- Hot Glue
- Size and cut yellow construction paper & wrap and glue around the entire roll
2. Cut black construction paper in thin strips (3 or 4) for the stripes of the bee & glue them around the roll from the bottom of the tube up
3. Use desired color construction paper to cut out a large heart shape for the wings Decorate wings as desired and attach with glue from the back of your bee
4. Glue on craft eyes near the top of the tube. Using paint pens or markers, draw on the nose and mouth.
5. For the antennae – cut the pipe cleaner in half, curl the top, and glue on craft pom pom to curled end – attach with glue to the inside front of the tube
6. Using the construction paper, cut out a small heart shape for the Bee Mine message and glue on your Valentine’s Bee is complete!
7. Glue on the eyes
8. Glue on the beak