Here at One Perfectly Imperfect Mom, I write about all things parenting including the day to day grind of being a mommy to three kids, ‘
- How-to’ type articles
- Homeschooling for new moms
- Property improvements and interior design,
- Health and wellness (since I am a nurse and biologist, I might as well share my knowledge with you moms).
- And I also write about blogging and my experiences blogging, all under this mommy blog.
My audience is made up predominantly of moms/parents, DIY’ers and bloggers in the age range of 25-45.
I have partnered with well over 100 brands to promote their businesses and given that my blog is quite diverse with the subjects that I cover, I am able to take on a wide range of projects.
Some of the brands I have worked with are:
- Mum Knows Best
- Toy Universe
- Dymadon Paracetamol
- Jolly Jumps Kids Jumping Castles
- Nurture and Develop Early Child Care Centres
- Fun Brain
- Northern Beaches Mums and Aqua Bliss
In relation to my ‘how to’ articles, here is a list of some of the brands that I have partnered with:
- Timeless Interiors
- Ultimate Fires
- Melbourne Fridgeworks
- ARD Garage Doors
- Style Master Patios
- Haymes Paints
- Facelift for Homes
- Burns and Sons Appliances
- Compare My Move
- Chess Movers
Some other companies I have partnered with include Marie Stopes Vasectomy Clinic, Arthur Murray Adult Dance Classes, Jess Adams Realty, Boat Hire Sydney and Australian Health Insurance.
So as you can see, the ‘Mommy Blogging’ range of topics can be very broad and I’m very blessed to have such a loyal audience.
If you would like to partner with me for sponsored posts, social media campaigns, or product reviews, please send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a fellow blogger and would like to discuss guest posting, please send me an email with your details including your blog URL and an outline of what you would like to write about.
I look forward to hearing from you.